My educational background includes a Doctorate in Applied Psychology from California Southern University. I have a Masters in Social Work from Northwest Nazarene University in Idaho and a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Health from Eastern Oregon University in Oregon. I am a licensed Psychological Service Extender(PSE) and also a licensed Clinical Social Worker(LCSW). I am also a member of many organizations including: Co-chair: Crisis Intervention Team (CIT), RDC Youth Committee, CISM (Crisis Intervention Stress Management) Team Member, Idaho Psychology Association, Idaho Social Workers Associations, and Psychology Today.
I have presented on various topics over the course of my educational and working career like;
- Mental Health Topics: Finding Peace in Adversity, Understanding & Managing Depression, The Anxiety and Stress response, Intervening with Psychosis, Neurophysiology of Bliss, Breaking the abuse Cycle
- Marriage Presentations: Healthy Communication, Trust in Relationships, Active Listening Skills, Conflict Resolution 101, Effective & Happy Parenting
- Business Presentations: Effective Communication in the Workplace, Self-Care for the Professional, Conflict Resolution, Death by Powerpoint
- Crsis Presentations: Suicide Prevention, Crisis Cycle, Personality Disorders, De-escalation with patients in E.R., Caregivers Crisis Response
- College Classes: Psychology, Social Work, Health, Fitness Courses