During times of stress, often the best approach to relieve stress is to LAUGH! Laughing has been shown to increase the endorphins in are brain (those amazing feel good hormones!) reducing symptoms of stress, anxiety, depression and even chronic pain. Here are just a few recent humorous posts to help us all look at life from a different perspective and smile while doing so :)
Top Twelve Humorous Coronavirus Posts!!
1) All of a sudden having a mask, duct tape, plastic sheeting and rope in the trunk of your car is OK!
2) This virus has done what no woman has been able to do cancel all sports, shut down all bars and keep their men at home!
3) I am kind of starting to understand why pets run out of their house when the door opens!
4) Day 7, stuck at home, my dog is looking at me thinking "see this is why I chew the furniture!
5) You thought dogs were hard to train, look at all the humans that can't sit and stay!
6) Home schooling Day 3: They all graduated. #Done!
7) Thought and prayers going out to all the married men who spent months telling the wife......I will do that when I get time!
8) I used to spin that toilet paper roll like I was on the wheel of fortune, now I turn it like I am cracking a safe!
9) They said a mask and gloves were enough to go to the grocery store......they lied....everyone was wearing clothes!
10) It's tiring baby sitting my mom's grandkids, could someone come tell her to get them :)
11) Mother after homeschooling for a week, "If you see me talking to myself don't worry, I am just having a parent teacher conference!
12) Due to the coronavirus, the Dickinson police department is asking that all criminal activity stop until further notice. Thank you for your cooperation!