Life can feel overwhelming. If you’re an individual, and you feel like your life has become more than you can handle on your own, the Counselors at Insight Counseling & Therapy can help. Maybe you’re experiencing a divorce, the death of a loved one, or some other life event that feels overwhelming. Or maybe you’re someone who’s been struggling for a long time. You feel that things should be okay, that your life is pretty good compared to others: But you still feel troubled, and you don’t understand why you feel the way you do. Whatever your situation, we teach surprisingly effective techniques that will help you feel better, no matter what life throws your way! VIDEO OR PHONE SESSION NOW AVAILABLE!!
You’re the sort of caring parent who wants your child to thrive, even when times get tough, but your child seems suddenly withdrawn, stressed out, withdrawn, tearful, or starts acting out and you don’t know what’s behind it all. Or maybe your home just feels like one, long, never-ending battle of wills. Whatever is happening with your child or your teenager, our specially trained counselors can help. Our Counselors are experts at interacting with children through the use of play, art, and interactive activities. They can show your child or teenager how to develop better coping skills and attain healthy relationships, enabling both you and your child to reclaim a balanced, healthy lifestyle. We even have Play Teletherapy for children!
Family therapy may include all family members or just those able or willing to participate. Family therapy sessions can teach you skills to deepen family connections and get through stressful times. Family therapy can help you improve troubled relationships with your partner, children or other family members. You may address specific issues such as marital or financial problems, conflict between parents and children, or the impact of substance abuse or a mental illness on the entire family.For many couples, where there used to be joy, romance, and delight, now there is stress, anxiety, and strife. Our counselors will teach each of you to communicate in caring, loving, and non-judgmental ways. You’ll also learn to receive the same kind of caring, loving communication in return. Couples/ marriage counseling will teach you effective ways to work through the issues between you and your partner. We’ve watched amazing healing happen in our offices. We want you to experience the fullness and love that is absolutely possible for the vast majority of couples, even those currently on the brink of a breakup.
In School Counseling:
Current locations include:
Treasure Valley Community College
Payette School District
- ADHD Anger Management Anxiety Asperger's Syndrome Behavioral Issues Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Career Counseling Child or Adolescent Chronic Illness Chronic Impulsivity
- Chronic Pain Codependency Coping Skills Depression Divorce Domestic Abuse Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbance Family Conflict Gambling Grief Internet Addiction Marital Premarital
- Men's Issues Obesity Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD) Oppositional Defiance Parenting
- Peer Relationships Relationship Issues School Issues Self Esteem Self-Harming Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Addiction Sleep or Insomnia Spirituality Stress Suicidal Ideation Teen Violence
- Testing and Evaluation Trauma PTSD Video Game Addiction Weight Loss Women's Issues
- Dissociative Disorders Elderly Persons Disorders Impulse Control Disorders Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders Psychosis Thinking Disorders Childhood Disorders Behavioral Disorders